Monday, February 13, 2012

"Courageous" the movie

Product Details                                                                           
If you haven't seen the movie "Courageous" from filmmakers Alex and Stephen Kendrick, I highly recommend it! It is a film about honor. My husband and I were not familiar with the movies produced by the Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia until we heard about this movie.

My husband, who doesn't usually like "churchy things", loved this movie and hasn't stopped raving about it. Since then we have rented and viewed "Fireproof" and "Facing the Giants". We have yet to view "Flywheel" but trust me we will. They are all fantastic movies. Run, don't walk to the nearest video store.Unfortunately Netfllix doesn't have these on streaming, but perhaps they will in the future.

No comments: