Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WORLD'S SMALLEST HORSE

When I wrote my children's picture book A Horse Of Course, about a horse living in the house, I wasn't thinking of a horse like Einstein. I was writing about a full grown horse and the problems that would arise if he lived in the house with Aaron and his family. Of course my book was all in fun and written for the delight of children.

Einstein is in the news these days and one look at his pictures will show you why. Take a look at the world's smallest horse . Then go to A Horse Of Course to see Horace, the horse in my book. Download a free coloring page while you are there.

My book is available in both print and e-book formats. To purchase on Amazon click on the widget in the left-hand column.

6 comments:

Janet Ann Collins said...

Cute! And great tie in with your book.

J. Aday Kennedy's A Writing Playground said...

I luv your book and was thrilled when Eugene Ruble was assigned to draw my next book.

Blessings,
J. Aday Kennedy
The Differently-Abled Writer

NancyCL said...

Just adorable! Thanks...

Connie Arnold said...

That's such a cute little horse! And, of course, Horace is certainly cute too!

Susanne Drazic said...

The world's smallest horse is so cute! Your book A Horse Of Course sounds like a fun book for kids to read. I like how you tied the two in together. You've got a fun blog. I enjoy checking it out.

Cheryl said...

I really enjoyed this book. Great tie-in, Shari.