Monday, April 12, 2010

Animal Lovers - Stamps feed shelter pets

If you follow my blog or read my books (The Misadventures of Rooter and Snuffle, On the Go With Rooter and Snuffle, Trouble Finds Rooter and Snuffle, A Horse of Course, Nothing Stops Noah, and Shoo Cat) you know I am an animal lover. As a follower you must be too. A friend told me this wonderful news. Please help and tell your friends too.
Starting April 30th you can buy stamps at the post office that help to buy food for shelter pets. You can pre-order them online.


http://www.stampstotherescue.com/

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks for the heads up !

Susanne Drazic said...

I'll be needing stamps around the end of the month, so I'll pick to get some of the animal rescue postage stamps.

Christina Rodriguez said...

Thanks for posting this info, Shari! Supporting animal shelters and rescues is important to me as well, so I'll definitely be picking up several of these stamps.