Monday, January 18, 2010

TA-DAH! NATIONAL GET ORGANIZED MONTH


I'm back...or on my way back. As you can see this is National Get Organized Month. You may think getting organized stinks...but once it is done you can breathe again. I am struggling to get organized with my blog and my new website. I decided it was time for a change of direction so fasten your seat belts...this could be a bumpy ride.


It may take me a while to get into the swing of this new venture. I hope you will all be patient with me. I have lots of ideas swirling around in my head, but catching them, and putting them to work, is like catching butterflies without a net. Please keep checking in to see how things are progressing. If you like what you see tell a friend and please let "me" know what you think. I am hoping there will be something here for kids, parents, homeschoolers, teachers, librarians and Angels, too.  0:-)


Today is "Pooh (Winnie the) Day"! If you haven't read A.A. Milne's book to yourself or to your kids, do it now. If you have, then do it again. 



Suggestions for today: Read Winnie the Pooh, have a Pooh party, Bake a honey cake, talk about your favorite "Winnie the Pooh things" at the dinner table, Have a Winnie the Pooh drawing contest or use coloring pages. Read a book about honey bees. Bake bear shaped sugar cookies.  Have a talk like Pooh competition or a dance like Tigger competition. You are never too old to celebrate "Pooh Day"!

5 comments:

kathy stemke said...

I need to get organized myself. Way to go, Shari.

PS I love Winnie the Pooh!

Janet Ann Collins said...

If you find a way to get - and keep - an office organized please let me know. A magic wand would be nice.

J. Aday Kennedy's A Writing Playground said...

Shari,
If you want to attract teachers & librarians you should join TeacherLibrarianNing. Can't wait to see what is in store.
Happy New Year,
J. Aday Kennedy
The Differently-Abled Children's Author
www.jadaykennedy.com

Donna M. McDine said...

Welcome back. I'm all for reorganizing. It truly gives a sense of direction.

Best wishes with all your new ideas.

Warm regards,
Donna

Dixieland57 said...

I love Winnie the Pooh! The wonderful thing about Tiggers.... is Tiggers are a wonderful thing! ;-)
Dixie