Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday - Writer's Daze



This is an old picture of me. I just wanted to post something other than the picture you are used to seeing. Author's are supposed to have photos that show them looking pensive and intelligent. I don't have one of those. Dotti Enderle used to have a picture of herself with a butterfly on her nose. I loved it, but I'm not that creative.

I suppose I should have someone take a new picture of me to use professionally, but so few people have the skills to get rid of wrinkles, age spots and double chins in photographs. It is a real problem.

The pictures of me that you are used to seeing were taken at our daughter's wedding a few years ago. I was very happy that day because she had a beautiful wedding and married a wonderful man. The joy wasn't posed it was heartfelt. Maybe I'll just keep using that picture. What do you think?

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I like that photo!

We're supposed to look pensive? Wow, my expression is way too happy then!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Shari Lyle-Soffe said...

Yes! Writing is a "thoughtful" pursuit. Wipe that smile off your face right now. LOL.

Shari