Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Weekend! The Winner is....

The winner of the Bounding for Books Blog Tour drawing is J. Aday Kenneday! She will receive an autographed copy of Nothing Stops Noah, soft cover edition.

At my house weekends are for catching up, attending church, and kicking back. Please feel free to read back posts and explore this page.




This blog is going through some changes. It is my plan for Monday's - Writer's Daze, Tuesday - Meet the Author, Wednesday - Meet the illustrator, Thursday - What's New, and Friday - Duckywriter's Review ( books for 0 to 12 years only).

I hope you will be patient with me while I try to get my ducks in a row.

1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Sounds like the new schedule will be perfect!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net