Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Favorite Books of Children I Know

Emily age 11 Orchard Hill School
Favorite Books:
1.Diary of a wimpy kid "The Last Straw"
2.Eleven
3.Chicken Soup for the Girls Soul
4.Diary of a Wimpy Kid "Rodrick Rules
5.Dairy of a Wimpy Kid


Genevieve, age 9, Kernsville Elementary
Favorite Books:
Black Beauty
Diary of a Worm
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Travels with my Family
Gallop to the Sea
Which would you Rather Be?


Amy, age 8, Orchard Hill School
The Misadventures of Rooter & Snuffle
Flat Stanley
Princess Treasury, a collection of Princess stories
Junie B. Jones
Angelina at the Fair


3 comments:

Bookworm said...

What a neat idea!

My boys favorite books are Boomtown by Nowen N. Particular and the My Father Dragon trilogy by Ruth Stiles Gannett.

Thanks for sharing this fabulous list! I'll definitely be looking into these books!

Shari Lyle-Soffe said...

Bookworm

Thanks for your boy's list.

Shari

Carmen said...

I will have to look at these books. My all time favorite picture books are written by Patricia Polacco. If you have never heard of her you should check her out!