Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 New Year and New Directions

I am starting a new year with new direction for my blog. I will be posting everyday...I haven't been able to do this is the past but I will do my best. If I slack off, feel free to rattle my cage.

My posts will all have to do with children's books. Not just the writing of them but the reading of them, the memories of them, the meaning of them, and more. I will talk about the why, where, what, how, and who of books for children.

I will ask other writers to share their words of wisdom along the way, so it won't be all about me. Please, feel free to comment on each post with your two cents worth.

4 comments:

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Smart first post in the post-per-day challenge, Shari - An "Announce the Challenge" post! LOL - Loved it.

Good luck, and go for it. I took the challenge back in last August and my Free Spirit blog took off and has never looked back.

Lael Johnson said...

Hi Shari,
I look forward to hearing more about your writing.

Thanks,

Lael

lucia said...

Hi Shari,
This sounds like a great blog. I'd love to hear other writers and readers talk about which childhood books they remember, which they enjoy reading to their own children, and how this plays out in their own work.
Thanks, Lucia

Joy said...

Hi Shari,
I know I'm a few days behind but I like the idea you have for your new direction. You can do it and if you falter, I'll be there to cheer you on.